22.9.10

Camel-hunting

After a little misunderstanding with Yesstyle over a pair of pants in a size too big (who knew Korean sizing ran large???), I was perusing their site with my newfound store credit when I came across this lovely dress by a nifty Korean brand called Orangestyle.  (and now I wish i knew how to read Korean because I've been drooling over almost everything on their site).

So naturally, I bought it...  That is, after a long time deciding whether I should stick with navy blue - a safe colour, or go with the light brown.  (A calculated risk because I am rather tanned...).  But it's here now, and I don't look washed out or strangely coloured with it on (big *phew*).

Pleats (to create the illusion that I have some form of womanly shape...)
A nifty brown belt that came with it!

 And the other day, when Net-a-Porter released the "Big Fashion" issue of their online magazine, it reminded me of the dress!

Net-A-Porter
Net-A-Porter


Can't wait to wear it out somewhere...

xx T


SHARE THIS POST

8 comments:

  1. You could wear it to my birthday :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesstyle has a lot of good stuff and is well priced too...im yet to buy anything yet but i'm sure that's just a matter of time!

    p.s now following :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, i work at candlewood newsagency which is in joondalup :)
    though if you're willing to was a couple months i can send you the mag (minus the cover) when we throw it out! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. whaaat, you throw them out!! In that case, I can probably wait :) Joondalup is a bit of a trek for me (car-less) so that sounds great! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that dress is amazing!!!! I want I want!! Love on those camelly colours so hard.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yesstyle's got heaps of stuff - just make sure if you're ordering anything it's stuff that's new in, because they tend to be "out of stock" a lot of the time and it's not updated on their site... Other than that it's (relatively) cheap and fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so great in theory, i'd love to see it

    http://brightgreenlaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that colour! That belt is super cute too!! Good choice :)

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.