25.4.11

Bright Sunny Day

Happy Easter Monday!! The weather has been so perfect this Easter- mid 20s with a light breeze. All you non-Perthites should be jealous!!

But onto more import matters, T challenged me in this post to replicate the below outfit. According to her it was an easy challenge, but due to having barely any yellow items & minimal blues, I had to run with the silhouette & brightly coloured-ness (ahem, grammar police?) of it instead.

Be kind, I'm camera shy!

The Challenge


The Attempt

Steve Madden shoes, thrifted green blazer & top

Can you see a very messy room in the background? I should have put in a picture of my mother's disapproving face to complete the scene :P

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

5 comments:

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.