23.8.11

Finding New Colours

One of the most exciting things about trying new outfits has to be trying new colour combinations.  In fact, all of the challenges that T & I have issued to each other have been to do with colour.

This picture below from All the Pretty Birds prompted me to mix mustard with denim & although I'm not entirely satisfied with my result so far, no harm in showing you!
Left: picture from AllthePrettyBirds
Right: thrifted skirt, shirt & belt


I think the colour of her skirt is actually chartreuse... what a ridiculous name for a colour, by the way.  On the topic of that colour, I have been on a recent chartreuse-buying rampage, so hopefully you will be seeing more of it!

In other news, today was the second day back at uni for us...  Boo hoo!!

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

1 comment:

  1. Hmm I always wondered what colour "chartreuse" was and now I know! I really like your thrifted skirt. PS - I'm so jealous you're going to Aelkemi. (i think i spelt that wrong oops) I'm not sure what I'll be going to at fashion week but hope to see you both there xx

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.