30.1.13

A Few Changes

IMG_4871

There have been a few changes lately.  First, a change in my outer garment for the first time in 2 months.
Second, Px & I have finished our electives, meaning it is finally "summer" holidays for us!  Hurrah!  (Currently in London soaking up the bountiful rays)
Lastly, this is the first pair of fringed boots (or fringed anything) that I  have ever liked. Either my tastes are changing or Isabel Marant has brainwashed me or I was just that desperate for new footwear.

IMG_4876IMG_4877
IMG_4878
Thanks PX for the photos :)

Cape - Topshop, Boots - Zara (both second hand), Earmuffs - from T, skirt - Country Road.

Sadly, you can't even tell it was snowing during these photos.  It was pretty, believe me.

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

1 comment:

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.