23.9.13

Outfit: Denim & Leather

PFF2013 (41 of 49).jpg

"What are you turd burgers talking about?  Dressing for comfort?" - Fat Amy, Pitch Perfect

With the exception of my Saturday night outfit (BTW Bon if you're reading this - you did a great job with my Student Runway outfit however I was looking too super squinty to squeeze into this post), this was one of the few days of PFF on which I had (a) bothered to wear heels, & (b) had a photographer (Simon, below) handy to snap my outfit in decent non-squinty lighting.  Comfort dressing was key this year for both S & I, as we nipped backstage & crammed ourselves into corners to get the shots whilst trying not to get in the way.  Not a task to perform in full fash-pack get-up!    

Also, this is one of my tried-&-tested weekend looks.  Leather & denim is quite the killer combo - I'll be switching the trousers for shorts in the coming month as it starts to thaw out.

PFF2013 (42 of 49).jpgPFF2013 (40 of 49).jpg
PFF2013 (46 of 49).jpg

T
MNG sunglasses
General Pants denim shirt
Axara leather trousers (from Camodia! Who buys leather pants in 30 degree heat??)
Peeptoe Shoes heels
LV Speedy 25
Hat c/o Peachy

Simon
Zara pull-over
Hat c/o Peachy

xx T

SHARE THIS POST

2 comments:

  1. Nice one! Love this look, T! And I've been loving your PFF coverage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cool looking people! xx

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.