24.12.13

Outfit Plans: Christmas

It's Christmas tomorrow (hurrah!) & I'm going to attempt to defy the floral-dress trend that seems to fill my 23 years of Christmases so far.  There's nothing wrong with pretty dresses, but there's also nothing wrong with a change.  Not to mention it's going to be a cool 27 degrees, so a sun dress isn't mandated.

Some pics to prove you can be festive sans florals.

Screen Shot 2013-12-23 at 12.09.22 pmScreen Shot 2013-12-23 at 12.09.11 pmScreen Shot 2013-12-23 at 12.09.16 pmScreen Shot 2013-12-23 at 12.09.05 pm
all photos from tumblr, none our own


What are the odds I'm still going to wear a floral dress?  

Merry Christmas to you all.  We'll be back posting in a few days.  Off the computer now.

xx S 
SHARE THIS POST

5 comments:

  1. Girls, your photo's don't come up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh poop, thanks for letting me know! I did the same as I always do, but with the new Flickr layout I must have screwed it up. Fixed now, I hope!!!

      Steph xx

      Delete
  2. I think you've got some photo problems

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I think we do. Flickr has gone cray, but I think it's fixed now.
      Thanks for the heads up.
      Steph x

      Delete
  3. I'm still trying to figure out what to wear tomorrow. My family all dresses rather casually and I tend to look a little silly in heels and a nice dress.. so we shall see. It's also meant to be gale force winds which means probably kind of cold. Knowing me I'll end up in something black. Merry Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.