4.3.14

Outfit: Goodbye Summer

lefanciulle (22 of 23).jpg

Hooray - it's officially NOT Summer anymore.  Although, rest assured the 30+ degree weather will dig its sweaty claws into us for a little while longer.  So for those days when the sunshine still insists on burning everything out there, I'll be sporting this fedora from Lyla & Bo.  Quite the perfect transition piece into Winter as well, for a more polished temple-topper versus the beanie as our perennial favourite.  I bought it with the intention of bringing it to Tokyo with me, but alas, the tortoises at Australia Post struck again so that plan was ruined.  Oh well, at least I had some solid sun-protection to arrive back to!

lefanciulle (23 of 23).jpglefanciulle (21 of 23).jpg

Bespecd glasses
Country Road shirt
Nobody denim shorts
Senso shoes

xx T
SHARE THIS POST

6 comments:

  1. I wish hats better suited me. I love this one for both summer and autumn! And great shoes!

    voguishvoyager.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carys!
      Technically I'm not a hat (or accessory for that matter) person, but I decided to bite the bullet and get this fedora. Quite the universally flattering piece I've got to say, so definitely do try it at least :)

      xx T

      Delete
  2. Such an easy, clean and chic outfit. I'm thinking of getting white denim some day... any tips on how to keep them white? I'm a very clumsy person, especially on days when I wear white x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mun! I too was worried I'd get crap all over my white denim, but (touch wood) so far I haven't made a grubby mess of them. If all else fails, Napisan will work a treat :P

      Delete
  3. Love this look- the neutrals and your lighter locks are beautiful together. Also nice work on styling denim shorts the right way! :) xx Jenelle
    http://shutmyeyescantfindthebreak.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shaaanks Jenelle ;) (although I haven't included a photo of my bottom, which could potentially have a third of my butt hanging loose. Oooh the mystery!)

      Delete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.