6.3.14

Outfit: Leather & Lime

lefanciulle (23 of 25).jpg

Okay, so it isn't strictly lime green, but I'm not sure what to call this colour.

This is what I wore to the latest blog gath and is a pretty good idea of the simplicity with which I've been dressing this Summer.  I suppose, all in all, nothing too fanceh but not too boring either.  Little discovery: don't wear a leather mini on an over-35 degree day.  Gross.

lefanciulle (22 of 25).jpglefanciulle (8 of 51).jpg
lefanciulle (3 of 41).jpg
lefanciulle (20 of 25).jpg

Gorman tshirt
Vintage leather mini skirt
Commes Des Garcons pouch



Check out that last photo.  WHERE HAS MY OTHER LEG GONE?


xx S
SHARE THIS POST

4 comments:

  1. That bag goes so well with your outfit! It looks great on you. I hope you bought it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, if only I had that much spare cash to splash on a 1k bag! Although I'm not sure I would do it if I had the cash anyway... time to find a cheaper, equally as soft and leathery alternative :)
      Steph x

      Delete
  2. Cute skirt! Great vintage find! I've got my Marcs leather skirt just waiting for the cold weather to finally settle in so I can bust it out again!

    Sarah xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very smart of you to wait until it cools down to whack out the leather :P
      Steph xx

      Delete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.